We are a certified organic 14 acre vegetable farm, committed to feeding our community the freshest, most nutritious produce possible. Erin and Ben are the farmers, and alongside our wonderful employees, we aim to grow food in the most ecologically and economically sustainable ways possible. The farm is located 2 miles north of downtown Northfield, MN, off of Highway 3. We grow over 270 varieties of vegetables, fruits, flowers and herbs. Many of the varieties we grow are heirloom or open-pollinated and are always harvested and handled to maximize freshness, flavor and nutritional value.
Become Part of the Farm!
- Join the farm by purchasing a season’s CSA share.
- Come to the farm every week from early June through the end of October to pick up your share–choose from an array of freshly harvested, in-season, certified organic vegetables. You get to mix and match to meet your household’s likes and needs.
- Enjoy the optional November Storage Share (for an extra fee)–a one-time pickup right before Thanksgiving, of an abundance of storage crops such as carrots, winter squash, onions, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and more, plus super-sweet kale and sometimes even knock-your-socks-off spinach.
- Roll up your sleeves and Pick-Your-Own!
- Know the farmers and the fields who grow your food–experience the changing seasons through the beauty of many different vegetables, fruits, flowers and herbs.
- Help those in need–a portion of the farm’s harvest is donated to the local food shelf, to help provide food assistance in our community.
- Help sustain a diverse local farm.
Are you a wholesale buyer?
Thank you everyone for your interest in and support of local organic food!